twik // User Search

1  |

citizenship prices

Apr 12, 2003, 1:09am
I think that aw citizenship prices are too high and I have a good reason: my
friend had a cit and he wants to rehave it but he cants. Why? Because prices
are too high. He had high speed connection for 15$ more by month and he cant
pay this? what do that mean? pricing is too high since January 8th 2002 and
aw is missing ALOT of customers bcuz of these prices. I think that is not
bright. Think to it wisely. It is not a good price

think to it
Twik

[...]

Apr 12, 2003, 1:11am
eeps i sent it 3 times
"twik" <twik at diville.fr.fm> a écrit dans le message de news:
3e97755f$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I think that aw citizenship prices are too high and I have a good reason:
my
> friend had a cit and he wants to rehave it but he cants. Why? Because
prices
> are too high. He had high speed connection for 15$ more by month and he
cant
> pay this? what do that mean? pricing is too high since January 8th 2002
and
> aw is missing ALOT of customers bcuz of these prices. I think that is not
> bright. Think to it wisely. It is not a good price
>
> think to it
> Twik

citizenship prices

Apr 12, 2003, 1:09am
I think that aw citizenship prices are too high and I have a good reason: my
friend had a cit and he wants to rehave it but he cants. Why? Because prices
are too high. He had high speed connection for 15$ more by month and he cant
pay this? what do that mean? pricing is too high since January 8th 2002 and
aw is missing ALOT of customers bcuz of these prices. I think that is not
bright. Think to it wisely. It is not a good price

think to it
Twik

Citizen Ship hacked

Jul 23, 2003, 11:17am
Yur cit has been disabled by AW, check your msgbox and don't worry you'll
have your cit back

--
Twik,
twik at diville.fr.fm