pc hard o // User Search

1  |

world help

Sep 16, 2002, 3:14pm
Hi.
I got a world called apollo13, but I cannot seem to get in the world on my
computer. I am hosting it on my other computer, I have a router, and I have
set the router to that computer and right port and all that junk.. Anyone
who has the time to help and old AW-addict?

--
Best Regards,

Daniel André Johansen
SilverSky WebDesign
Organization Number: 984 637 489
Phone: +47 994 95 244
E-Mail: daniel at silversky.no
ICQ: 7004435

world help

Sep 16, 2002, 6:18pm
Hi, Andras.
I am using the router you are not finished with, SMC BroadBand/Barricade :-(

E-Mail: daniel at silversky.no
ICQ: 7004435
"andras" <andras at andras.net> skrev i melding
news:3D8616F4.CEB9F037 at andras.net...
> What router model do you use? Does it support loopback?
>
> Andras
> http://andras.net/router_aw/router_aw.html

[View Quote]

world help

Sep 16, 2002, 6:18pm
Hi, themask.
I have already tried that... :-(

E-Mail: daniel at silversky.no
ICQ: 7004435
"themask 13" <rickyt50 at attbi.com> skrev i melding
news:3d862b5a$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Hehe, i had the same problem. i emailed aw, and they told me to do this:.
>

> To get around this you will have to use the tunnel server. To do this
open
> aworld.ini, located in the Active Worlds install folder and locate the
> [connection] section. Change it to the following:
>
> [connection]
> type=1
> proxy_auto_detect=0
>
> Save the file and restart AW.

Next Wave of Beta Testers

Sep 19, 2002, 6:21pm
I wanna be a Beta Tester !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E-Mail: daniel at silversky.no
ICQ: 7004435
"god zedle" <greg at greggage.com> skrev i melding
news:3d88e11b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Does anyone know when the next wave of beta testers will be accepted? I
have
> asked Calpantara, but I get no responce. Anyone know?
>
> --
>
> God Zedle (#306364)
> --Programmer--

Next Wave of Beta Testers

Sep 20, 2002, 4:01am
flamed?

E-Mail: daniel at silversky.no
ICQ: 7004435
"mike zimmer" <mike at remmiz.com> skrev i melding
news:3d8a57b9 at server1.Activeworlds.com...