laurent // User Search

1  |

Aw is becoming more and more messed up every day...

Oct 7, 2001, 5:08pm
Trekkerx, don't take it bad, but I lurk through aw for now a certain time
and your words reminds me the well known speech : how sweet was the past...
I do remember some "happy" few like Pharao and others that were quite
annoying... remember ?
I prefer to think that today worth yesterday and better build what we want
better than complain about dead yesterdays...
A bit "Here and now" philosophy but by these days we all better watch at our
reality.

Laurent

3BBBE7D8.ADB63160 at empirenet.com...