Cool web site !!! (Community)

Cool web site !!! // Community

http://www.cherrycorp.com/

They have a keyboard there with a special key on it,
that can disable uppercase letters.
I tried it and it worked even in the subject line :)

Check it out, it's a very helpful thingie

--
"_

/\
\ /
__/ /_

jfk2

May 11, 2001, 7:28pm
Why do i need a special keeboard like that... I just remember to leave the
CAPS key off... and you can put a tiny MS-DOS file in your autoexec.bat
file that will do that too... If you are too lazy or don't want to play
with what the ms-dos MODE command does...

I know what it does & have done my homework & created my little BUT FAMOUS
KD.BAT file command...
It slows down or speeds up the keyboads typeing rate & speed...
All done with a BATCH FILE...
I even made mine so simple it's funny... KD or kd ## = speed of the keyboard
typing using about 16 different steps from 01 - 32.
ananas <vha at oct31.de> wrote in <3AFC4CF1.78347CC0 at oct31.de>:

>http://www.cherrycorp.com/
>
>They have a keyboard there with a special key on it,
>that can disable uppercase letters.
>I tried it and it worked even in the subject line :)
>
>Check it out, it's a very helpful thingie

I have such a capslock key too, but look through the subjects
above, some keyboards seem to miss this key.

[View Quote] --
"_

/\
\ /
__/ /_

jfk2

May 11, 2001, 9:24pm
If I ever ended up with that type of keyboard I'd take the FRIGGIN thing
back & demand another keyboard or my noney back & go shop somewhere else
where they sell keyboards with all the keys there.
That sounds to me like some cheapo manufacture company trying
to cut a few corners off the FRIGGIN keyboard to make some extra $$$

That is pretty much what happened to me when i upgraded my old pc to
one that needed a PCI keyboard over the older AT/XT keyboard type...
My friend got one of the cheapos & I went back to the store and
got my MONEY back in cash & went someplace else to get the much better
one i have now... Took a little IN STORE COUSTEMER PERSUADING...
[[[ see how BOLD i can be... I announce in the store that this CHEAPO
place refuses to replace defective merchandise... and help the
coustomers out the door without them buying anything there... ]]]
Management quickly makes me one very happy coustomer by handing my $$$
gladely back to have me shop elsewheres... Heck.... I've had to do the
very nasty trick on so many of these cheapos it sure ain't funny...
BUT it allways works...
So that is how i got my better keyboard with ALL OF IT's KEYS...

ananas <vha at oct31.de> wrote in <3AFC5EDF.A4A2F10D at oct31.de>:

>I have such a capslock key too, but look through the subjects
>above, some keyboards seem to miss this key.

Cherry makes the best keyboards available, lince many years, and
they always had such a key of course.

I just wanted to say that ALL UPPERCASE SUBJECTS ARE NOT NICE
and disturbing. Cherry was just the first keyboard manufacturer
that I had in my mind, the link was a random choice.

[View Quote] --
"_

/\
\ /