ignore, testing... (Community)

ignore, testing... // Community

1  |

tomba

Feb 10, 2001, 6:25pm
ignore post, testing.

rolu

Feb 10, 2001, 6:37pm
Where did the test ng go? There was one here over a year ago.

rolu

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------526D8A58AE3C81A96A02E3C1

What about testing if cancelling works after having checked if posting
works?
Not a problem as long as no one replied to them (just an idea)

rolu schrieb:

> Where did the test ng go? There was one here over a year ago.
>
> rolu

[View Quote] begin:vcard
n:Hatzenberger;Volker
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:oct31.de
adr:;;Bornheimer Strasse 15;Bonn;;53111;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------526D8A58AE3C81A96A02E3C1--

rolu

Feb 10, 2001, 7:42pm
[View Quote] That would be messy. And if it didn't work there would still be test
messages. I'd rather have the test ng back.

rolu

> rolu schrieb:

lanezeri

Feb 10, 2001, 8:21pm
Who cares.. I bet you guys have posted something like this before.. dont
hound these people for it.. it says "ignore, testing" just ignore it.. quit
bitching..

agent1

Feb 10, 2001, 8:47pm
No one is "bitching"... it sounded like a general question to me. A test newsgroup is a good idea, in fact.

rolu

Feb 10, 2001, 8:47pm
[View Quote] Oh, shut up. I'm not saying people shouldn't test, on the contrary. But if
you really want to mess with the options on your newsreader you can't do it
here because you can be sure to get into trouble with certain people. We had
a newsgroup for it, where everything could go. I'm just saying it should
come back, so everybody can test as much as they want without trouble.

rolu

lanezeri

Feb 10, 2001, 9:00pm
Well it is funny Tomba is the only one who gets his ass jumped for testing
out the NG.. I have seen many people post things like "testing.. ignore" and
more.. and also Agent.. I saw you post the exact same post 2 times.. many
people make mistakes and more.. dont jump over a person for trying to be a
part of a feature AW gave to them..

agent1

Feb 10, 2001, 9:04pm
I never jumped on anyone for testing out their newsreader. In fact, no one did.

I posted the same thing twice? Well, better call the FBI!

nova n@n.com

Feb 10, 2001, 10:00pm
hmm well unless and untill they put a test ng here why not just keep one
single thread for test untill there is a test ng if there ever is one?

[View Quote]

crazy glue il

Feb 10, 2001, 10:16pm
When did they ever "jump" on tomba?

All they were wishing for was the test NG back :P

--
We all have atleast ONE crazything in us >:]
~Johnathon a.k.a CrAzY gLuE IL
crazyglue3 at hotmail.com
Idiots are plentiful these days, what would we do without them?
Geniuses are rare, but what would it be like without them?
That's is the question.

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------FF0B09463E882A36D6DB71F5

threads become outdated for most of us I bet

email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------FF0B09463E882A36D6DB71F5--

nova n@n.com

Feb 11, 2001, 2:00am
Not if some one reaply to them now and again.
Just do a good old fasion bump no biggy and it will solve any arguments
before they start.
heheh ive read a few good test post in this and other ngs some are quite
good for a laugh :)
[View Quote]

j b e l l

Feb 11, 2001, 3:10am
only in aw's community NG could such a huge thread come off of one person
trying to test their news reader software..

--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

rolu