Re: Please read / AW HACKED (General Discussion)

Re: Please read / AW HACKED // General Discussion

1  |

rossyboy

Jul 17, 2003, 12:07pm
Simple, easy solution (unless the programmer of the bot is actually at
his computer when the ppw is received, then he can login to it straight
away).

No need to change PPW AFTER you're finished with the bot. I'm not sure
but I think you can change PPW and the bot will stay logged in. I know
that if someone else logs into your PPW, then you change PPW, they are
still logged in on the old PPW until they logout, so this will probably
work with bots too.

"codewarrior" <pete at accelr8r.com> wrote this
(news:3f123ddd$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com) in general.discussion on 14
Jul 2003: