BandLand Grand Opening (General Discussion)

BandLand Grand Opening // General Discussion

Join us for the Grand Opening of BandLand in the AW-Europe Universe Saturday
June 28th Live music! Games! Prizes and more!
Visit www.bandland.us for more info and a link to the browser download or
go right to www.aw-europe.com, download the plugin and head for BandLand!

Door Prize Drawings- T-shirt and Hat drawing every hour.
4 pm-Midnight~Radio Show- Continous indie music on BandLand Radio.
5pm & 10pm ~Meet The Band- Music and Interview with Bitteroot on BandLand
Radio.
6pm & 11pm~Trivia Game- General music trivia.
7pm & 12 midnight~Dance- Midi Dance Party.
12 midnight~Grand Prize Drawing- Citizenship and 3 month World Courtesy of
AW Europe with SuperPath supplied by Ideajuice and SRM Enterprises.