3.4 Tip (General Discussion)

3.4 Tip // General Discussion

1  |

ryan

Apr 15, 2003, 10:33am
I've been noticing that a lot of people who have been downloading the 3.4
open beta are dissatisfied with the pitch while flying...a hint: Go to
options, click settings, click the general tab and look at the box marked
Controls..there you can put a check next to "Ignore pitch when flying /
swimming". I honestly feel it should be ignored by default, but that isn't
the case.

Ryan

rossyboy

Apr 15, 2003, 3:30pm
Another 3.4 tip: you may notice the camera angles have changed. At first
sight it looks like you have less option, but that's not so. There is a
zoom in/zoom out feautre, though it's not turned on by default.

You need to set up "Camera zoom in" and "Camera zoom" out buttons in
Options > Configure Controls.... They're near the bottom of the list.

I used / and * on my numeric keypad.

"ryan" <ryan_jacob at hotmail.com> wrote this
(news:3e9bedf8$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com) in general.discussion on 15
Apr 2003:

> I've been noticing that a lot of people who have been downloading the
> 3.4 open beta are dissatisfied with the pitch while flying...a hint:
> Go to options, click settings, click the general tab and look at the
> box marked Controls..there you can put a check next to "Ignore pitch
> when flying / swimming". I honestly feel it should be ignored by
> default, but that isn't the case.
>
> Ryan

ryan

Apr 15, 2003, 8:33pm