Joke of the Week (General Discussion)

Joke of the Week // General Discussion

J B E L L: Please keep in mind the AWDebate Debate Proxy: + means that you agree, - means you disagree. Type # if you would like to be added to the queue to make a comment, -# to be removed from the queue. THIS RULE IS >ENFORCED<

In a world with 17 people, 8 talking... and chat scrolling faster at 0n 0w 200a in AW...

Just couldent resist :) I find it amusing. Felt like we were in a ruddy VB listbox.

Took place in AWTeen tonight....

Demeter: Terrain features are ONLINE
Santa Clause: Ho Ho Ho...merry christmas
Strike Rapier: um...
Santa Clause: I see you naughty boys and girls
"fil": Hi Santa
Strike Rapier: really.. I see u to... and ur IP and network port..
Santa Clause: Strike is a very very naughty boy
Strike Rapier: Strikes your worst nightmare come true...
Calm Spirit: isn't it a little early santa?
Santa Clause: and you will be getting coal for christmas
Calm Spirit: heh
Strike Rapier: I wont be getting coal, my house has a gas fire and the coal would be up in flames before u got down the chimnet
Strike Rapier: *chimney
Calm Spirit: lol
Santa Clause: never to early to find out whoz being naughty and who is being nice
Strike Rapier: Failing that ill shoot you out the air with a Stinger missile and steal all your presents
Santa Clause: Ha Ha Ha !
Santa Clause: young fool...you have much too learn
Calm Spirit: dont you mean Ho Ho Ho?
Strike Rapier: And failing that ill take you out the air with a damned nuke if i have to
[Echlon]: Target solution lost
Calm Spirit: *gasp* Santa never puts someone down like that
Strike Rapier: is that true Santa? Whats 27x10-1 to the cube root
Santa Clause: I do when they tend to be foolish
Calm Spirit: i know this
Strike Rapier: I am so tempted to go on PS right now, LOL
Santa Clause: well it's good to see some of you boys and girls do know how to behave
Calm Spirit: lol
[Echlon]: Reaquired
Strike Rapier: Maybe I should change the IO to say Santa is fake.. lol
Calm Spirit: you may hurt all the young ones feelings
Santa Clause: your days are numbered young man...the demons will take you swiftly in the night
Strike Rapier: Ive used a pulse doplar radar before and I sure as hell havent seen a Santa Claus
..Zidane.: Hey
Calm Spirit: lol, he'll send his imps after you Strike
Calm Spirit: hey Zidane
Strike Rapier: Well good luck to them because even I have a problem altering solid matter to get me out of my room, so they better have a PHD in physics and and a partical beam handy
Santa Clause: remember boys and girls...do not act like Strike Rapier
Santa Clause: he is far from the ideal person to follow
Strike Rapier: *whistles and brings Echlon into GZ and presses the arm button*
Calm Spirit: heh
Santa Clause: be good boys and girls for Santa is watching you
Strike Rapier: im 16, technicly im not a boy so I dont give a proverbial toot :P
Strike Rapier: Lets get an IP trace on this idiot.. lol
Calm Spirit: santa must of went back to the north pole
Strike Rapier: Actually he went back to Amigos3
Calm Spirit: lol

And now my childhood dreams are gone...

'Santa Claus is not accepting telegrams from you at this time'

- Mark

maki

Nov 24, 2002, 5:38am
[View Quote] Actually -- The citizen 'Santa Claus' is accepting telegrams from you at
this time, the citizen 'Santa Clause' is not. :)

awmaki.com

Yes yes yes, I did get those 2 mixed up :P

Strike Rapier :P

d a n

Nov 25, 2002, 6:44pm
agreed :P

---
D a n

[View Quote]

commander a1ct

Dec 14, 2002, 11:35pm
LOL
[View Quote]

maki

Dec 15, 2002, 12:15am
umm...that made absolutely no sense...(explain for those of us who don't
have the original post?)

awmaki.com

"maki" <maki at awmaki.com> wrote in news:3dfbe5ab at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> umm...that made absolutely no sense...(explain for those of us who don't
> have the original post?)

See message <3de0388e at server1.Activeworlds.com>. Commander, please don't
reply to old posts :-))