Re: Belgium to Australia (was Re: Safety) (General Discussion)

Re: Belgium to Australia (was Re: Safety) // General Discussion

1  |

the joker ss

Sep 11, 2002, 7:34am
*no

"the joker ss" <the_joker_ss at hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
news:3d7efdfb$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> awesome , and no one believes me on here when there isnt age no clubs and
> alcohol , and the beer is good i know :) *got up with bad headache*
>

> "anduin" <anduin at anduin-lothario.com> schreef in bericht
> news:am2tnuk300m6jak0f41tv9vlpeng6fh4rk at 4ax.com...
> <the_joker_ss at hotmail.com> scribed the following
> <3d7df21d$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com> at general.discussion:
me
> the
was
> loosing money really fast... One of my parents relatives happened to be
> living in Australia and offered my father a job over there as a production
> manager in the small goods industry. Sooo, we moved here in Australia with
> only $500. But luckily with the Belgian government system, my mother was
> still getting her weekly wage for another 2 years sent to her bank
account.
was
> at 'La Grande Place' - Bruxelles for the year 2000 count down. With fire
> crackers getting thrown around and that cool laser/lights show at the
Kings
> palace. The beer there is much better than the weak beer here in
Australia,