Re: I wish... (General Discussion)

Re: I wish... // General Discussion

1  |

rypp

Sep 10, 2002, 9:30am
Yeah lighten up folks... We can handle a joke from time to time, can't we??
LOL
I sure wish so :-D

"anduin" <anduin at centercom.com.au> skrev i melding
news:5mt6nu4a3m9gcquv49a61024d7h3tfhvq7 at 4ax.com...
> An identity claiming to be known as "rypp" <rypp at usa.com> scribed the
following <3d735edd at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

go
entered!
it!

> Now why would you want that much power in AW? It would just bore you after
time. 1000 women? Gosh, have you ever stopped to think at what the Internet
offers you? You have millions of people to meet online, and thousands of
chances to meet someone who you fancy. Whereas before the internet, you
might have been stuck by getting to know only those around your local area.