how to make an op page? (General Discussion)

how to make an op page? // General Discussion

1  |

xelnaga

Dec 3, 2001, 10:22pm
Ok, I have an op, I let pretty much whoever use it in their worlds, and i've
got a few regular people who use it. Anyways, eventually they wanna move on
and make their own ops, and they usually end up making me explain to them
how. So i wanna know if their is a page up somewhere that describes step by
step how to make an op so i can direct these people to it.

Thanks,
Xel

the joker ss

Dec 3, 2001, 11:35pm
the one on Mauzs page is fine , made me learn how to make an OP

"xelnaga" <eric at disaxiom.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3c0c1745 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Ok, I have an op, I let pretty much whoever use it in their worlds, and
i've
> got a few regular people who use it. Anyways, eventually they wanna move
on
> and make their own ops, and they usually end up making me explain to them
> how. So i wanna know if their is a page up somewhere that describes step
by
> step how to make an op so i can direct these people to it.
>

> Thanks,
> Xel

builderz

Dec 4, 2001, 12:06am
http://mauz.info/worldrunning.html#objectserver

Builderz
Stuff-X Network
http://www.stuff-x.com/
PGP Key ID: 0xAC0E7073 (for non-commercial use)

[View Quote] > So i wanna know if their is a page up somewhere that describes step by
> step how to make an op so i can direct these people to it.

syko

Dec 4, 2001, 12:48am
thanks a lot guys ;)
[View Quote]

muggie

Dec 4, 2001, 12:10pm
Hiya :-)
I also have a world that I have turned into a Tutorial world...mostly for
world owners. (there's nothing there on just how to build). Now, you'll have
to remember, that this is a work in progress...Most of the tutorials are my
own..in other words, how I do things...there are some that I've gotten
permission to use from the owner(s).
Check it out if ya want....A'4U2 world.
I'm always asking for suggestions on other tutorials, and any "constructive
critisism" is welcome :-)
Muggie