Re: HTML posts (was Re: Object Yard) (General Discussion)

Re: HTML posts (was Re: Object Yard) // General Discussion

Umm, Earth to JFK2... That HTML code you wrote was in plain text. You
didn't actually post an HTML post, just put HTML code in a plain text
message. Everyone sees it exactly how it's written below.

[View Quote] > well i guess i have to say i'm guilty of doing a few little posts in
> html. But my little posts in html was in response to someone in here
> saying that they could do a gtml post smaller than most other can or
> And i did this just to be a little funny. lol
>
> "wing." <wing at systemrecall.com> wrote in
> news:3b9d127a at server1.Activeworlds.com:

Makes one wonder if JFK2 *really* knows what he's doing...
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu