Re: HTML posts (was Re: Object Yard) (General Discussion)

Re: HTML posts (was Re: Object Yard) // General Discussion

1  |

jfk2 builder

Sep 11, 2001, 4:33am
well i guess i have to say i'm guilty of doing a few little posts in
html. But my little posts in html was in response to someone in here
saying that they could do a gtml post smaller than most other can or
And i did this just to be a little funny. lol

"wing." <wing at systemrecall.com> wrote in
news:3b9d127a at server1.Activeworlds.com: