Dual Monitors (Wishlist)

Dual Monitors // Wishlist

1  |

binarybud

Sep 17, 2004, 6:49pm
I run dual monitors on both my systems......and the present build does not recognize that and always puts the tab window back on the default monitor and I have to move it manually back each time I start....any plans on making this work properly?

Leo :)

chrispeg

Sep 18, 2004, 1:22am
Hi Leo,

The answer is Yes.

Chris :-)

"binarybud" <leo at realPANTStourvision.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:414b4de3$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
>I run dual monitors on both my systems......and the present build does not
>recognize that and always puts the tab window back on the default monitor
>and I have to move it manually back each time I start....any plans on
>making this work properly?
>
> Leo :)

just in

Sep 19, 2004, 1:01am
good luck!

I run dual moniters at work and there are a bunch of programs (including
microsoft pgms) I use with popup windows that really have a hard time
figuring out which screen to pop up on. tis very frustrating.

~ Justin

[View Quote]

binarybud

Sep 20, 2004, 4:50pm
Excellent Chris! thanx for the response....:)

Leo :)