Wished To Waste? (Wishlist)

Wished To Waste? // Wishlist

1  |

saber mage

Jan 30, 2004, 12:23am
Sorry guys, this is a complaint, but is this forum being put to waste? AW
staff hardly implements any of these wishes - even the simplest or most
reasonable. Only a small amount get published over every new AW version. I
don't know, maybe they are working on some of them as we speak? Or maybe I'm
taking AW for granted lol. Just getting this out of my system. Oh and it is
nice to see peoples ideas, especially if you like them, but it would be
nicer to see the possible ones in action. Thanks for wasting your time and
reading this lol.
-SM

{P.S. I guess there is a wish here after all. Try to make the community just
a little happier, AW staff :).}

weizer

Jan 30, 2004, 2:22am
Well, I think the purpose of this newsgroup is to get feedback about your
ideas, because sometimes we forget some very important details and our idea
and it just doesn't make sense. Then, after the idea is discussed, you can
post it in the suggestion box on the AW site. I don't think the wishlist is
actually read by AWI, but the suggestion box is.

-Weizer
"saber mage" <brandon-smith at kc.rr.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
4019c017$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Sorry guys, this is a complaint, but is this forum being put to waste? AW
> staff hardly implements any of these wishes - even the simplest or most
> reasonable. Only a small amount get published over every new AW version. I
> don't know, maybe they are working on some of them as we speak? Or maybe
I'm
> taking AW for granted lol. Just getting this out of my system. Oh and it
is
> nice to see peoples ideas, especially if you like them, but it would be
> nicer to see the possible ones in action. Thanks for wasting your time and
> reading this lol.
> -SM
>
> {P.S. I guess there is a wish here after all. Try to make the community
just
> a little happier, AW staff :).}

brock

Jan 31, 2004, 12:21am
Let's just face the reality, AWI DOESNT CARE ABOUT US AT ALL.

--

Brock,

IceFlare Network
Founder/Administrator