bug in new preston? build 28? // Bots

1  |

yaohushua

Mar 10, 2000, 10:56am
I think there's a bug in the new preston either its just my settings or a
bug, I added the follow action, but when i added the new stop follow action
it thinks were talking about citnumbers

thanx

faber

Mar 12, 2000, 7:43pm
Yaohushua,

i just tried to reproduce the problem you just described, but the bot works as expected. it starts
to follow as commanded, and stop_follow makes the bot stop following too, without talking about
anything else :)

So, make sure that you chose the right action for your stop_follow action.

Faber