Stuff (read!) (Wishlist)

Stuff (read!) // Wishlist

1  |

saber mage

Nov 23, 2002, 10:29pm
I, after reading technozeus's wishlist, have a couple of wishes myself. My
first wish is that, like with textures, you can mask a colored object.
Example: create color blue mask=rail1m
I would find this usefull in a lot of my projects, because sometimes i want
to make an object clear-ish using awd5m mask and i still want it a solid
color.

Another wish is for a grip command (use with move or roate). Example: Move
+0 +3 +1 time=5 wait=2 grip, rotate 0 5 0 grip

technozeus

Nov 24, 2002, 2:29am
I'm guessing that by "grip" you mean to set the object's current location and orientation as the new starting point. I can see one other possible meaning there that has to do with moving the object with your mouse but that one looks less likely. Anyway, both of these functions plus the mask paramater for the color command were included in my post entitled "Command enhancements" on October 16th, 2002.
news:3dae1534 at server1.Activeworlds.com
Check it out if you want. :) At least now you know you're not the only one wanting those additions, huh?

TechnoZeus