these are a few of my favorite things... (Wishlist)

these are a few of my favorite things... // Wishlist

1  |

alessa faith

Aug 29, 2002, 3:22pm
Objects I would wish for: A doghouse... A pick-up truck... A van.... a
leggie dog (like a doberman) avatar... a convertible car... a realistic
police car...a 2 door car... and a 4 door car.. ok, sci fi has some cars...
but they are all futuristic and more or less icky.. boy can I dream... but
that is what I wish for.

"alessa faith" <alessa at cox.net> wrote in
news:3d6e5838$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Objects I would wish for: A doghouse... A pick-up truck... A van....
> a leggie dog (like a doberman) avatar... a convertible car... a
> realistic police car...a 2 door car... and a 4 door car.. ok, sci fi
> has some cars... but they are all futuristic and more or less icky..
> boy can I dream... but that is what I wish for.

Lol, this newsgroup is for AW feature wishes :-)) You'd be better off with
your wish in worldbuilders.

KAH

ncc 72897

Aug 29, 2002, 8:39pm
I want a pp16door.rwx :P

"ncc 72897" <NCC-71854 at USS-Venture.Starfleet.UFP> wrote in
news:3d6ea285 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I want a pp16door.rwx :P

If you'dve provided us with your real email address I would've sent you
that object...

KAH

maki

Aug 31, 2002, 1:43am
maybe he's as frightened as eep when it comes to email and spam and such...

maki awmaki.com

"maki" <maki at awmaki.com> wrote in
news:3d703b7a$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> maybe he's as frightened as eep when it comes to email and spam and
> such...

At least eep has an address that you can change to get his valid one.
NCC-71854 at USS-Venture.Starfleet.UFP is not very easy to figure out...

Epp just uses as filter ive not managed to work out yet o_o.