Expiration date & flash bug (Wishlist)

Expiration date & flash bug // Wishlist

1  |

katerine

Aug 17, 2002, 12:39pm
A few wishes:

- the world expiration date to be back in the world.log when the world
server starts

- and a bug (?) to be fixed : when an other window moves to the foreground,
my AW screen "flashes" for a second.

kristy8963147

Aug 17, 2002, 2:05pm
The flashing thing isn't a bug. When another window opens AW fights to be in
the foreground but the other one ususally stays there.
[View Quote]

katerine

Aug 17, 2002, 6:36pm
"kristy8963147" <bluemoon8963 at hotmail.com> wrote :

> The flashing thing isn't a bug. When another window opens AW fights to
> be in the foreground but the other one ususally stays there.
[View Quote] Actually it's not only when another windows opens. My e-mail client's
window is reduced, and I have that flash anytime when my e-mail is being
checked, eventhough this is a background process.
It appeared in the first V3.3 release.
Maybe it's not a bug, but it is a bit bothering.

jerme

Aug 17, 2002, 11:50pm
If the "flashing" you're refering to is the title bar changing colors, then
this is an option in windows. For example, AIM windows flash when someone
sends you a message, even though they don't steal focus. Also, when a
program is started... the current progam keeps the focus, and the one that
just started bliks a set number of times. ( I used a little program called
TweakUI to set this.)

--
Jeremy Booker - Owner