I wish I could post in here... (Wishlist)

I wish I could post in here... // Wishlist

1  |

pixelot

Jul 3, 2002, 3:37pm
:P

dion

Jul 3, 2002, 4:10pm
*blink*

AW crashes if you have IE in offline mode when you load AW

It could be fixed

"strike rapier" <strike at rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in news:3d2346a9
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> AW crashes if you have IE in offline mode when you load AW
>
> It could be fixed

Yeah, by erradicating IE from the browser. I think I'm going to have to
join the ranks of the developer-harrassers and bug Young Shamus about
writing his own HTTP downloader for AW...

Nah, just rip out AW. lol