Thread

Re: Re.MY NEW COOL WEB SITE ((((((((READ ME )))))))))) NEW UPDATE (Bots)

Re: Re.MY NEW COOL WEB SITE ((((((((READ ME )))))))))) NEW UPDATE // Bots

1  |

faber

Jan 24, 2000, 6:28pm
The proper way to handle it would be:

1. put it down
2. get a chance
3. update the page and turn local downloads into web links
3. put it back up.

Faber

news:388ba731$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...