Someone said something.... (Wishlist)

Someone said something.... // Wishlist

1  |

agent1

Nov 18, 1999, 8:30am
...... that caught my attention. They told me that someone had been able to
use MS Agent's to read the chat text. If this is true, please let me know if
I can try it.

-Andrew Bugera(Agent1)

faber

Nov 19, 1999, 3:50pm
well, i don't know who told you it, but i wrote a simple program capturing
text from the aw browser and reading it out
using Microsoft Agent..

i use it all the time, when you are used to it, you feel deaf without
it.... :)

I might turn it into a download able program, if so, look for it on
www.imabot.com, but if so a release would be weeks away.. :)

Walter aka Faber

agent1 <Anbugera at videon.wave.ca> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
38341b78 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> ..... that caught my attention. They told me that someone had been able to
> use MS Agent's to read the chat text. If this is true, please let me know
if
> I can try it.
>

> -Andrew Bugera(Agent1)

agent1

Nov 19, 1999, 5:04pm
Thanks for letting me know! If you ever do release it for the public,
Telegram me.

-Andrew Bugera(Agent1)