Thread

Could "bots" be used say as engines for trains whaich avatars get on then "Ride the Train?" (Bots)

Could "bots" be used say as engines for trains whaich avatars get on then "Ride the Train?" // Bots

1  |

faber

Jan 7, 2000, 4:12pm
For that to work the bots would need a way to remotely control avatars. The
current SDK/AW-Browser/World Server do not allow such control.

However, that feature might be added to the AW3.0 release.

Walter aka Faber

news:38760b96 at server1.Activeworlds.com...