World Backup Bot, Anyone? // Bots

1  |

steve r

Jan 28, 2006, 8:33am
I don't have direct access to the server my world is hosted on, however
I need a way to backup my world, I remember seeing a bot a long time ago
that did this with a caretaker account and did propdump, atdump and
elevdump / loads.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about, let me know..

Thanks

l3d

Jan 28, 2006, 1:22pm
Hi Steve R,

Xelagot can make a propdump and elevdump. Although it can not make an
atdump as far as I remember.

Steve R schreef:
> I don't have direct access to the server my world is hosted on, however
> I need a way to backup my world, I remember seeing a bot a long time ago
> that did this with a caretaker account and did propdump, atdump and
> elevdump / loads.
>
> If anyone knows what I'm talking about, let me know..
>
> Thanks

jerme

Jan 28, 2006, 2:29pm
Since Andras hasn't said anything yet..

Try his AW Tools page: http://www.andras.net/tools.html#adminbot

[View Quote]

steve r

Jan 28, 2006, 2:31pm
Unfortunately I only have caretaker access, I don't have access to the
admin console for the actual world server itself, which I believe this
bot requires.

[View Quote]

karten

Jan 29, 2006, 3:24am
the Xelagot can make full world propdump, full world Elevdump and a bot
version of world attributes with or without caretaker rights, with only TWO
world attributes at issue
If the Xelagot has Caretaker it can save the Object path but in neither
case can it save the Object Password
to save world attributes in Xelagot format go to xelagot menu World -->
World attributes --> Files tab
then under the CHECK group click ALL, then under the Load Checked
click From World, THEN under Save Checked click To File and give the
file a name
NOTE this is NOT an ATDUMP but it can be reloaded BY a bot with CareTaker

and not the Xelagot does NOT need admin panel access to do any of these

Karten