Easy Mover Software // Bots

1  |

neophile

Aug 15, 2005, 2:44pm
I'm pleased to present you my last software for AW in multilanguage
version. It usefull for animation and travelling in a world. It's in
free download on my web site http://www.abyssia.net/EMoverEN.php

You can see it in action on the world Gala (the train called Rosalie)

drubi

Aug 27, 2005, 1:44pm
"Neophile" <neophile at abyssia.net> a écrit news:4300c668$1
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I'm pleased to present you my last software for AW in multilanguage
> version. It usefull for animation and travelling in a world. It's in
> free download on my web site http://www.abyssia.net/EMoverEN.php
>
> You can see it in action on the world Gala (the train called Rosalie)

Looks quite good and actually worked.
Can it be used for other objects as well ?

neophile