Preston/Hey // Bots

1  |

ds saber mage

Oct 31, 2002, 8:08pm
Hi everyone! Just thought I'd check out dese tight lil newsgroups =o) well i
was just stoppin by and wondering:
1) Yeah its a list but keep on reading ^_^
2) On a preston i want to make it so that when someone says something, the
bot whispers something to a CERTAIN PERSON. Believe it or not i am sure that
this is not possible... so if it isnt just a reccomandation for the next
version ^_^
3) A reccomendation for the next prest, allow ppl to use like some sort of
"if, then" statements, like a code action ex:
If (%r = Password) {actionfield at obj = create sign | descriptionfield at obj
= Hi} lol i know that sounds kinda advance but itd be nice just to have like
a button at the bottom of a dictionary definition that lets you input code
like that... ya know create ur own lil programming language for the presty
^_^ well anyway, i dunno if faber even posts here but just sayin
4)Does Faber ever go on AW anymore?

Aight yeah thats my list lol so do the best u can to respond to this crap!
laterz
DS Saber Mage

faber

Nov 1, 2002, 7:25pm
As i telegrammed you today, your observation is correct and it will be corrected in the next preston version, which because of that
will be delayed for a couple of days.

Which means it will be released at some point in november, i guess in the next 2 weeks or so.

- Faber