Thread

Terrain Elevation Setting bot 1.01 (Bots)

Terrain Elevation Setting bot 1.01 // Bots

Hi, I just wrote a hack (don't worry, it just means it's a version not
written by the original author) to Bowen's terrain elevation bot posted in
Worldbuilders earlier which lets you specify the altitude at which you want
the bot to set the terrain instead of it being hardcoded.
http://kahnews.cjb.net/bots/terrain.zip read readme.txt before running the
bot.

KAH

jey

Jun 9, 2002, 6:30pm
For your information, its Ima's, Bowen's and my terrain elevation
program that was posted on the newsgroups. Just thought I'd let you know. :D

Actually, I took a function that I gave Andras and he gave me a better one
that worked ;)

--Bowen--

Have $3... want a website?
http://www.smartpenguin.com/affiliate.php?id=12

[View Quote]

jey

Jun 9, 2002, 7:36pm
Where is the post that has it then? :)

[View Quote]

brant

Jun 10, 2002, 12:11am
Man, had you released this bot a few hours earlier, you would have saved me
days. I easily spent six hours over the problem of trying to get all the
terrain in AWTeen lowered to -0.10 meters through crashing Magzbots,
Xelagots that couldn't edit terrain, and finally a VB program that didn't
quite work. The program I finally used ran for days before the process was
finished.

Just a few hours too late - hopefully this will save someone else some time
:(

-Brant

I posted it in the worldbuilders a few weeks ago ;) Kah just re-edited it
heh (needed it for AWTeen?)

--Bowen--

Have $3... want a website?
http://www.smartpenguin.com/affiliate.php?id=12

"jey" <BoBo1186 at aol.com> wrote in
news:3d03bae5 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> For your information, its Ima's, Bowen's and my terrain elevation
> program that was posted on the newsgroups. Just thought I'd let you
> know. :D

Oops, I didn't know :-(( I'll change the readme and the little intro text
to give credit to you guys too :-))