cell_iterator // Bots

1  |

the derek

Aug 15, 2001, 2:03am
what exactly is cell iterator and what does it do?

the derek

Aug 15, 2001, 10:59pm
this USED to be on aws site until they redid the
sdk pages

[View Quote]

agent1

Aug 16, 2001, 11:47am
http://www.activeworlds.com/sdk/AW_CELL_ITERATOR.htm

andras

Aug 16, 2001, 8:35pm
XelaG had an excellent description and example of it's usage somewhere back in those ngs. I wish I saved the message id :)

Andras

[View Quote]

baron

Aug 20, 2001, 7:19pm
SDK NG, Subject: [a few 3.1 tips] sent on Feb 11 2001 by XelaG
news:3a867cac at server1.Activeworlds.com

Indeed an excellent description :)

Baron