Silly Preston... // Bots

1  |

mike zimmer

May 21, 2001, 7:39pm
I was logging in my Preston bot today and when i clicked on Start Bot a
error box came up saying
05/21/01 16:37:53: Unable to teleport into position (reason: no connection)
I am connected to the internet and I checked everything and it is correct, I
am trying to log into AWTeen. This is the first time it has happened too.

this is an error that happens if somehow can't connect...with the old VB
wrapper (I know that Preston's C++) this seemed to happen a lot (guess that
it hasn't really anything to do with the SDK, but anyway)

KAH
PS. don't spam the NGs about it, just try logging in again

[View Quote]

faber

May 22, 2001, 3:48pm
This turned out to be a uniserver glitch yesterday. It did affect other bots too, not just Prestons, and according to an Email from
Roland, it should be fixed.

Faber