Thread

Yet another good Preston question.... (Bots)

Yet another good Preston question.... // Bots

1  |

mike zimmer

May 17, 2001, 8:28pm
Is there a way i can make Preston teleport a person to a place when they
come in range of the bot if they are not on my ppw?

faber

May 18, 2001, 12:38pm
"mike zimmer" <zimmer at pitnet.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3b04509f$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Is there a way i can make Preston teleport a person to a place when they
> come in range of the bot if they are not on my ppw?

No. Preston does not apply events to people based on their privilege setting.

Faber