<no subject> (Community)

<no subject> // Community

1  |

angelicus

May 31, 2006, 9:29pm
From: "Angelicus" <james.6446 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Possible Memory leak Switching 3.6 to 4.1
Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 7:10 PM

hmmmm, I am guessing you have done fresh installs of each?

Have you done a disk clean up recently, specially after installing both 3.6
and 4.1

Also make sure you have cleaned out all your temp folders including all the
hidden ones, also try emptying you prefetch folder under windows, that
sometimes can cause problems.

Do a degrag of your machine, and do a registry check also, this could help
solve some of those little problems.

Do you have a limited amount of space on your machine cause if not, allow AW
to download everything and keep it, that way your not downloading from the
internet every single time.

Just some idea's let me know how it goes.