Thread

Simple ChatBot - not a copy of the one in bots (Sdk)

Simple ChatBot - not a copy of the one in bots // Sdk

Hi, on request I wrote a simple chatbot in VB as an example. I quite like
the outcome, so I decided I'd release it to the public. You can download it
from http://kahnews.cjb.net/bots/. There is also a binary version with an
installer available from the same location :-))

5 Points to Kah :)

dion

Jul 4, 2002, 4:28pm
very nice :-) Simple yet effective. I like it :-)

"strike rapier" <strike at rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
news:3d24910c at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> 5 Points to Kah :)

Five out of five I expect? ;-)) Thanks Strike and Dion! :-))

Nah, out of 6 cause u didnt include a listbox showing all the AV's directly
present other than the whisper box =p

"strike rapier" <strike at rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
news:3d263c5e at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Nah, out of 6 cause u didnt include a listbox showing all the AV's
> directly present other than the whisper box =p

I was mimicking the AW chat interface heh (well sort of, only one textbox
is a lot tidier heh)

Well then, 5.9 out of 6 :)

- Mark
*Who says having no social life and spending all your time programming is no
fun*