you like ? (Community)

you like ? // Community

1  |

heu

Aug 10, 2005, 6:25pm
i have made new avatars Married :)

http://www.alusion-fr.com/married.jpg

you like the style ?

verry funny :)

Regards
Heu

c p

Aug 10, 2005, 6:51pm
Those wedding avatars are great, im sure many women in Activeworlds,
actually teenage girls, that get married will love them.

However if your up for suggestions, might i ask you lower the
transparency on the dress? so that it is still transparent but not as much.

:-\

-C P

heu

Aug 10, 2005, 6:55pm
if you want look the model youhave in my world " allusion "

the ava have not transparence but sprite in :)

in the picture very hard for good look :( escuse me :(

"C P" <chris101d at comcast.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
42fa68c1$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Those wedding avatars are great, im sure many women in Activeworlds,
> actually teenage girls, that get married will love them.
>
> However if your up for suggestions, might i ask you lower the transparency
> on the dress? so that it is still transparent but not as much.
>
> :-\
>
> -C P

heu

Aug 10, 2005, 8:15pm
i have made 3 model
dress 100% lace
dress 50% lace
dress 0% lace

thank for your post C P :)

"C P" <chris101d at comcast.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
42fa68c1$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Those wedding avatars are great, im sure many women in Activeworlds,
> actually teenage girls, that get married will love them.
>
> However if your up for suggestions, might i ask you lower the transparency
> on the dress? so that it is still transparent but not as much.
>
> :-\
>
> -C P

vera

Aug 10, 2005, 8:15pm
ROTFL:)))))))))) You guys are sooo funny:)))

[View Quote] > Those wedding avatars are great, im sure many women in Activeworlds,
> actually teenage girls, that get married will love them.
>
> However if your up for suggestions, might i ask you lower the
> transparency on the dress? so that it is still transparent but not as much.
>
> :-\
>
> -C P

sweets

Aug 11, 2005, 2:46am
Do you mean to say you changed the textures in those avatars? I dont think
you actually made them, did you?....There is a difference.
sweets

[View Quote]

heu

Aug 11, 2005, 5:07am
i have change with 3 ava for just 1 ava , and i have make the texture for
:)
very funny

for litle info the avatars set is not for sale :) but i think for free
later :)

42fad815$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...