where is for dll aw 4.1 ? (Community)

where is for dll aw 4.1 ? // Community

1  |

heu

Aug 7, 2005, 11:55am

gnu32

Aug 7, 2005, 2:26pm
Quite a stupid thing to ask?

[View Quote]

heu

Aug 7, 2005, 7:29pm
if my question is stupid why you write it...

"Gnu32" <simplaza at simplaza.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
42f63619$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Quite a stupid thing to ask?

[View Quote]

mauz

Aug 8, 2005, 2:09pm
AW 4.1 cannot be downloaded yet, it is still under development.
AWI has invited or will invite some citizens to test it,
mainly those who were beta testing 3.6 already.

A bad translation :p
AW 4.1 ne peut pas être téléchargé encore,
il est toujours en cours de développement.
AWI a invité ou invitera quelques citoyens à tester il,
principalement beta-testeurs de 3.6.

--
Mauz
http://mauz.info

xelag

Aug 8, 2005, 3:19pm
[View Quote] >AWI a invité ou invitera quelques citoyens à tester il,
AWI a invité ou invitera quelques citoyens a le tester,

My mistakes are mine :)

heu

Aug 8, 2005, 6:18pm
oh thank :)
contact me for testing :)

"Mauz" <mauz at my.activeworlds.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
42f783c2 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> AW 4.1 cannot be downloaded yet, it is still under development.
> AWI has invited or will invite some citizens to test it,
> mainly those who were beta testing 3.6 already.
>
> A bad translation :p
> AW 4.1 ne peut pas être téléchargé encore,
> il est toujours en cours de développement.
> AWI a invité ou invitera quelques citoyens à tester il,
> principalement beta-testeurs de 3.6.
>

> --
> Mauz
> http://mauz.info

xelag

Aug 8, 2005, 8:00pm
Well, it's up to AW to decide who participates and when tests will
begin. As far as I know, SDK is internally in alpha and we will have
to wait a while for any public beta. It seems someone has lifted up
expectations about 4.1 coming soon. Don't expect anything in the
short term, wait until AW feels comfortable about the 4.x development
and makes announcements about it: it is in the drawing board stage at
present I guess :)

Alex

[View Quote] >oh thank :)