ActiveWorlds Radio & TV Directory - WHERE IS IT? (Community)

ActiveWorlds Radio & TV Directory - WHERE IS IT? // Community

1  |

pc hamster

Oct 21, 2004, 4:20pm
Hi everyone:

I wonder if the person who runs the ActiveWorlds Radio & TV Directory at
http://www.aw-unreal.com/files/awmedias.htm even knows that YOUR SITE IS
DOWN because for the last SEVERAL DAYS, it's come back with a CANNOT FIND
SERVER error message.

If the Directory has been moved, what's the new URL?

Cheers for now :-)

PC Hamster
Mayor - City Of Hamsterville
pchamster at comcast.net
Denver, Colorado (my REAL city :-))
http://hamsterville.tripod.com/
HAMSTERVILLE GROUND ZERO - AW 5029N 500E (NEW COORDINATES!!!)

weizer

Oct 21, 2004, 8:13pm
Sorry, they shut the power down few times in the last days and my server
still don't restart automatically and I am extemely busy in RL, I do not
have enough time for AW stuff... most of the time I just forget to restart
it. And also I have to change manually the IP on dyndns.org since I didn't
intall the program that does it automatically too.

Because this media page is not updated at the moment, I didn't know someone
was intested in the project so I worked on things I thought were more
important, so thank you for advising me. It should be fixed very soon :-)

Weizer

"pc hamster" <pchamster at comcast.net> a écrit dans le message de
news:4177fdf1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Hi everyone:
>
> I wonder if the person who runs the ActiveWorlds Radio & TV Directory at
> http://www.aw-unreal.com/files/awmedias.htm even knows that YOUR SITE IS
> DOWN because for the last SEVERAL DAYS, it's come back with a CANNOT FIND
> SERVER error message.
>
> If the Directory has been moved, what's the new URL?
>
> Cheers for now :-)
>
> PC Hamster
> Mayor - City Of Hamsterville
> pchamster at comcast.net
> Denver, Colorado (my REAL city :-))
> http://hamsterville.tripod.com/
> HAMSTERVILLE GROUND ZERO - AW 5029N 500E (NEW COORDINATES!!!)

pc hamster

Oct 21, 2004, 9:11pm
Hi everyone:

[View Quote] Ohh....okay. Understand the RL stuff alright. :-) Found myself suddenly
in need to replace my mouse today (You can't walk into anyplace in VR to do
THAT :-) heheh). :-(

> Because this media page is not updated at the moment, I didn't know
> someone
> was intested in the project so I worked on things I thought were more
> important, so thank you for advising me. It should be fixed very soon :-)

Well....If you decide you can't handle it anymore, gimme a gram. I should
be able to tackle a project such as this (I seem to be getting pretty good
at it lately). I can always create a page that *isn't* tied to Hamsterville
with very little trouble at all. :-)

But whatever you decide to do.... :-)

Cheers for now :-)

PC Hamster