Re: Come on, this is getting ridiculous. (Community)

Re: Come on, this is getting ridiculous. // Community

1  |

count dracula

Jun 17, 2004, 6:34pm
That I can do.

When I visited Florida weather was warm and nice. There was also a tornado
that I found very interesting and impressive.
Poeple were very friendly in general, I especially well remember an erotic
dancer named Kelly, with whom we went to a blues club called "Poor House"
after she had finished her job. Due to this I almost missed my flight next
day. Btw have you ever sat in a plane for 14 hours with a terrible
hang-over.

I rented a car and price was not bad, gasoline was about a quarter what it
cost here (yet the people there complained it was expensive).
I found some great calendars in the bookshop.

All in all the experience was very positive for me. I could of course bring
up all the bad things I noticed but you wanted to hear seomething positive.

".sharon" <sharonclarke at prexar.com> kirjoitti viestiss
news:40d1956d at server1.Activeworlds.com...