Re: CY Results? (Community)

Re: CY Results? // Community

1  |

count dracula

May 25, 2004, 7:13am
Bush himself claims to be the president of the "free world" I live in a
fairly free part of the world; yet I was not asked if I wanted him to be to
be the police/ president of the entire world. I atleast can criticize his
actions when he comes out of his own country, what he does to the american I
will mostly leave up to you.
I am not only talking about Iraq; although it has been one of the worst.
First Iran was the worst enemy, so USA put Saddam in charge, then Saddam
suddenly did not want to be the puppetter anymore and he suddenly become
"ohh so dangerous" to the rest of the world. If a civilized country would
have felt threatened by an other country, one usually take it up in UN, a
uncivilazed bully do not do so, but decide to attack on its own, even againt
the will of UN.
It started with the cold war in the fifties, Cuba, Viatnam, Afganistan,
small countries in south america etc.
I do not understand how usually underdeveloped countried far away are such
thretas; USA never attacked Sovjet for example, because they might have hit
back?. It is so much more easy to go to a country who do not have much more
weapons than stones ( and yet get ones ass kicked).

´Do not say I blame all people in USA, only those morons who do not see how
much evile the goverment there has caused. Probably about 50% of all wars
after WW II USA has somehow been involved in or started.

I did not say anything about that minor incident in Iraq, when prisoners
were abused (, nor did I mention Guantamo). The entire invasion was so
perverted itself so those minor things really do not count much.

Go hide your head in a bush now and refuse to see what is going on in the
world.

"lioness." <nobody at nowhere.net> kirjoitti viestiss
news:40b2a403$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I know I really SHOULDN'T reply to this but I feel an overwhelming need to
> anyway. WTF are you thinking???? Or do I even want to know? Do you REALLY
> believe President Bush or anyone in political office here condones the
> actions of those morons over in Iraq??? What kind of an idiot are you to
> assume every one of the representatives of my country are to blame for
> everything that you despise about the USA? I know the president here isn't
> perfect. Nobody is. Heck, I'm sure you wouldn't do much better either.
(You