Re: CY Results? (Community)

Re: CY Results? // Community

1  |

count dracula

May 24, 2004, 9:33pm
Yes I agree, one should mostly concentrate on blaiming the frigging
republicans, and the village idiot leading the country. It must be very hard
to live in USA at the moment if one is capable thinking of one own. I really
feel sorry for all those great true american who has to suffer because of
what the last goverments during 40 years has done to the country and now
finally this disaster with the worst ever president.

"ciena" <nikona at comcast.net> kirjoitti viestiss
news:40b27c40 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> xelag, the american people are appalled at what happened in that prison.
and