Pineapple: A Symbol of Hospitality!! (Community)

Pineapple: A Symbol of Hospitality!! // Community

1  |

lady barbara

Mar 17, 2004, 8:55am
Does anyone know of any models of a pineapple to be used in AW? The
pineapple, an ancient symbol of hospitality and welcome, could be used on
top of a railing, bannister, a bedpost, or just about anywhere one would
like to display the sign of "Welcome"! I would like to be able to resize it
and texturize it in a variety of textures from wood to stone.

Thanks in advance!

Lady Barbara of Amberlin
aka Barbara Eisner

count dracula

Mar 19, 2004, 1:28pm
I know a pineapple (lat. Ananas comosus), it is just a quite hairy one,only
slightly highpoly *G*

Drac
"lady barbara" <barbeisner at msn.com> kirjoitti viestiss
news:40582e8e$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...