Get Well Cyberwitch (Community)

Get Well Cyberwitch // Community

1  |

onesummer

Jan 19, 2004, 3:44am
I wanted to let you all know that Cyberwitch a long standing member of
Activeworlds,community leader and world owner has taken ill and is on the
hospital. On the whole I do not like to post card sites in the newsgroup but
there is a card site started for her in AW. If you wish to leave a card
please gram me. I want to wish her a speedy recovery. She has done so much
for Activeworlds and has help anyone that has ran across her path.... GET
WELL SOON CW... from me OneSummer *pinches and smooches*

brock

Jan 19, 2004, 5:25am
oh no.
I've known CW forever. This bites

omg cw get well soon, get well soon.

--

Brock,

IceFlare Network
Founder/Administrator

http://www.iceflare.com/
http://www.iceflare.net/

[View Quote]

ry

Jan 19, 2004, 10:52am
Get well soon CyberWitch, my best wishes with you.

--

Ry

rynhorn ryar

Jan 19, 2004, 3:57pm
Ah not again? I still have the coord for my last 'Get Well' build for her.
Though it's nice that she DID get well and im sure she will get well again
:) *crosses finger*

-ryn

princess nerwen

Jan 20, 2004, 9:36pm
That is very sad news, I for one am saddened by this news. I have had
some losses in my life personally, and hey hurt too, but when a
community like Activewords loses one of it's own, or has a near death or
episode that takes them close to that end, it is nothing to be happy
about. My Prayers and hopes of Wellness go out to that person, may they
gain good health and life. Beit who they are, they are gods child, and I
pray to God for their personal Recovery.
[View Quote]
---

silverferret

Jan 22, 2004, 12:35pm
GET WELL SOON Cyberwish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs*
from SiLverFerret aka PChard

"onesummer" <anon at no.spam> skrev i melding
news:400b6ec6 at server1.Activeworlds.com...