silverferret // User Search

1  |

Get Well Cyberwitch

Jan 22, 2004, 12:35pm
GET WELL SOON Cyberwish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs*
from SiLverFerret aka PChard

"onesummer" <anon at no.spam> skrev i melding
news:400b6ec6 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I wanted to let you all know that Cyberwitch a long standing member of
> Activeworlds,community leader and world owner has taken ill and is on the
> hospital. On the whole I do not like to post card sites in the newsgroup
but
> there is a card site started for her in AW. If you wish to leave a card
> please gram me. I want to wish her a speedy recovery. She has done so much
> for Activeworlds and has help anyone that has ran across her path.... GET
> WELL SOON CW... from me OneSummer *pinches and smooches*

AWRadio

Jan 22, 2004, 12:28pm
Hiya!

Active Worlds Radio - http://24.203.194.142:8000/listen.pls - Active Worlds
#1 radio! (Requirements: Winamp, RealPlayer, Windows Media
player) -awradio.com- For WMP: http://24.203.194.142:8000/) (Sponsors:
OneSummer, www.brainstormhost.com)

Active Worlds Radio's Homepage: www.awradio.com

Thank You,

SiLverFerret

Active Worlds Radio

Jan 22, 2004, 12:30pm
Hiya!

Active Worlds Radio - http://24.203.194.142:8000/listen.pls
(Requirements: Winamp, Realplayer, Music Match, Windows Media Player)