ENZO PLEASE READ (Community)

ENZO PLEASE READ // Community

1  |

insanity

Oct 14, 2003, 10:39pm
You deleted all posts defending my name but you are allowing the thread
from Paul to continue as he just posted again at 6:27 PM RE: Copyright
Violation? Please inform the paying customers how saying positive
things about me is against the charter why negatives are allowed.

"insanity" <ins at nospam.com> wrote in news:3F8C94B8.3010501 at nospam.com:

> You deleted all posts defending my name but you are allowing the thread
> from Paul to continue as he just posted again at 6:27 PM RE: Copyright
> Violation? Please inform the paying customers how saying positive
> things about me is against the charter why negatives are allowed.

ENZO is the CEO of AWI. I don't know how it is for you to run your company,
but I'm sure ENZO has better things to do than to constantly watch these
groups and delete posts. He's not "allowing" anyone to continue, stop being
such an ass.

KAH

light form

Oct 15, 2003, 2:45pm
That's how I sure would run my company KAH. These newsgroups are the
communities voice, making ENZOs job of seeking public opinion about the
product he manufactures much easier by reading them. So why shouldn't he be
keeping up with them? I have no doubt that this is the "better things" he
does. If he's deleting the posts though, I don't know...

LF

InSaNiTy... first up... do you actually think E N Z O cares? heh, Id give it
50:50 depending on how long it takes to delete posts.. secondly, your PR is
crap if you cant handle this.