Message to all from M A T T (Community)

Message to all from M A T T // Community

1  |

mrbruce

Oct 8, 2003, 3:59am
Subj: Hey MrBruce this is M a t t!
Date: 10/7/2003 3:40:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From: MATT at JUVENILE.KS.US
To: A1CTWorld at aol.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

I messed up big Bruce, I never should have gotten involved with the ATA and
done all those things. I now have to sit in this place for 2 years for CC
Fraud which I had no part of. Well, I just would like to apologize to
everyone and hope all of AW can forgive. Please get this message out to the
newsgroups for it is very important. I have nothing to do with AW
anymore...I guess it took 2 years of a juvenile center in Kansas to get that
through my head but please get this apology out to the public of AW.

robbie

Oct 8, 2003, 5:36am
Pull the other one M a t t.

Castilion supposedly died in a car crash, mp3 supposedly had a lung
collapse. You idiots come up with the lamest stories just for a bit of
attention or sympathy and we all see through it.

-Robbie

[View Quote]

joeman

Oct 8, 2003, 11:09am
Subj: S4v3 us!!! LOLZOMGOMBBBQLOLZ!
Date: 10/1/2003 6:27:11 PM Central Daylight Time
From: gaben at valvesoftware.com
To: john at fakeplastic.com

OHNOEZZZ!!! Someone soled teh sourcez! Save us captain planet!!

-Gabe Newell
CEO VaLVE software

-Joe
(for the people with an iq of -70, no, that's no a real email)

[View Quote]

joeman

Oct 8, 2003, 11:14am
Also, JUVENILE.KS.US does not resolve. I repeat, JUVENILE.KS.US does not
resolve. So, its bogus. Jeeze, do some research before posting crap like
this.

-Joe

[View Quote]

mrbruce

Oct 8, 2003, 11:29am
LOL did I say it was real or other wise? And yes it was sent to my authentic
email address, I just posted it, I think you missed the concept of it,
perhaps your I.Q. is less than -75.....jeese lighten up and get a grip
dude!!!
MrBruce
[View Quote]

joeman

Oct 8, 2003, 11:42am
No, you posted a fraudulent email. Perhaps you're missing the point. That
email never came from this "m a t t" fellow, you just lied and said it did.
Perhaps you should learn the lesson you're trying to convey. But anyway,
kids never see time for crimes, unless they kill someone. I've done a fair
share of illegal things, and only gotten a slap on the wrist or minor fines.

-Joe

[View Quote]

binarybud

Oct 8, 2003, 12:09pm
You sound like your proud of the fact you've done illegal things and were never punished.
This is a sick attitude to have.

shut up old man, and stop tring to pick on joe. tring to find something
wrong with everything he posts...

-SWE

[View Quote]

binarybud

Oct 8, 2003, 1:01pm
Fuck you SWE your a punk kid. I picked on Joeman because he admitted doing illegal things and sounding proud he did so this is a sick attitude, period....how's about you commenting on this statement instead of my age or weight or any ailments I might have(then I will follow in kind).......:) BTW I found nothing wrong with his last post.....only his attitude about his comments.

Leo

ps; if you honestly think you can shut my mouth then bring it on.

[View Quote]

john

Oct 8, 2003, 1:29pm
BB, you call anyone who doesn't agree with you a punk kid... lol!

You mean you didn't pick on joeman simply for being joeman? You should!

~John

[View Quote]

binarybud

Oct 8, 2003, 1:40pm
John....most that do not agree with me ARE kids..... they mostly do not like it when an older person pulls the experience card. Hey what else do I have? I've taught myself most everything I know....I do not rely on others to force feed me information. I "picked on Joeman" because of what he said not who he is.... (he seems like a very sharp well rounded kid)

Leo :)

[View Quote]

joeman

Oct 8, 2003, 2:11pm
Blah blah, I'm not proud of them in the least. But, what happened,
happened. But I never, ever served time for it. The only point i'm trying
to get across is, children rarely serve time. For credit card fraud? The
FBI/NSA/CIA/CitiBank/NCU/whoever would be looking at the parents, who let
this sort of thing happen under their own roof. I know its not right, but
that's the way things go.

-Joe

[View Quote]

john

Oct 8, 2003, 2:25pm
More like a pain in the butt... lol

O well :)

~John

binarybud

Oct 8, 2003, 4:46pm
LOL why is that strike? because I said a bad word? or because you don't agree with me?

hows about BinaryLeft

[View Quote]

mrbruce

Oct 8, 2003, 5:29pm
would you like me to forward the email and string to you to prove your
wrong?
MrBruce
[View Quote]

mrbruce

Oct 8, 2003, 5:35pm
here's the proof its not made up.
Date: 7 Oct 2003 19:40:29 -0000
To: A1CTWorld at aol.com
From: MATT at JUVENILE.KS.US (Matt)
Subject: Hey MrBruce this is M a t t!
X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT: 0

MrBruce
[View Quote]

binarybud

Oct 8, 2003, 5:47pm
That *may* be proof that you did not make it up,.... but it's also proof that someone made up the return address...;)
Pretty obvious.

That email came from a server in Canada.....not Kansas, toto....:)

OrgName: Netfirms Inc.
OrgID: NETFIR-1
Address: 5255 Yonge Street #800
City: Toronto
StateProv: ON
PostalCode: M2N 6P4
Country: CA

Leo

yes please, that would be even better.

-SWE

emm, the age was only the opening statement stupid. and the reason that most
(keyword there, most is not all), is because MOST the people in activeworlds
are what you might call "kids" who are somewhat less expierenced then you?
ok, now what the hell does teaching yourself everything you know have
anything what so ever to do with the subject? like me writing all this then
say:" well, i have a pretty bag, so i must be right!"
and when you reply to every post joeman makes, it becomes quite obvious you
have other reasons for replying...

-SWE

[View Quote]

binarybud

Oct 9, 2003, 6:05pm
LOL It's a waste of time trying to talk with you .....Your just being argumentative.
Besides you make very little sense other than you like conflict.