AWCntest Voting Opens! (Community)

AWCntest Voting Opens! // Community

1  |

absolute monarch

Aug 20, 2003, 5:41am
Dear AW Community,

As most of you may know, I run AWCntest, the newest AW Building Contest
world. Anyways, I now have a voting system up and running, all thanks to
Andras.

So go up to the voting stage (North) to find a trillion signs. You may
explore the world at each person's lot and see who you think did the best
job and vote for them. You vote by clicking the sign, you should get
confirmation from the bot. Just so you know, eacth citizen can only vote
once, but the bot will say the same thing for any sign. It will count your
last vote. There's also a cancel sign towards the right, facing North, and
that's to remove your vote from that category once and for all. So you don't
need to hit that every time you change your vote.

Also, our system for scaring is like this: The number of votes you gain
through voting, plus the scores from our 5 judges.

So please vote people!

AbsoLute Monarch
President of the AWCntest Committee.

carlbanks

Aug 20, 2003, 9:56am
Thank you for ripping off the AW building contest worlds.

"absolute monarch" <absolutemonarch at sapphireestates.cjb.net> wrote in
message news:3f432644 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Dear AW Community,
>
> As most of you may know, I run AWCntest, the newest AW Building Contest
> world. Anyways, I now have a voting system up and running, all thanks to
> Andras.
>
> So go up to the voting stage (North) to find a trillion signs. You may
> explore the world at each person's lot and see who you think did the best
> job and vote for them. You vote by clicking the sign, you should get
> confirmation from the bot. Just so you know, eacth citizen can only vote
> once, but the bot will say the same thing for any sign. It will count your
> last vote. There's also a cancel sign towards the right, facing North, and
> that's to remove your vote from that category once and for all. So you
don't
> need to hit that every time you change your vote.
>
> Also, our system for scaring is like this: The number of votes you gain
> through voting, plus the scores from our 5 judges.
>
> So please vote people!
>
> AbsoLute Monarch
> President of the AWCntest Committee.

poseidon

Aug 20, 2003, 11:29am
There was no reason to be so negative about it.

Thanks for telling us, Absolute Monarch :)

Poseidon

It IS a AW building contest world.. it cant rip them off because it is one
of them.. ie the AW...

carlbanks

Aug 20, 2003, 4:21pm
OMG! AW is dumb enough to allow her to be head of AWContests.

Bye Bye Carl :)

carlbanks

Aug 20, 2003, 5:31pm
I'm sorry for acting rude to Absolute Monarch.

[View Quote]

joeman

Aug 20, 2003, 5:39pm
.... Have you heard of something called Tact? What about "normal socially
acceptable behaviors"? We need an IQ test to get on the internet... eh...

-Joe

[View Quote]

poseidon

Aug 21, 2003, 4:24am
Where do I sign up to vote? =P

Poseidon

[View Quote]

absolute monarch

Aug 21, 2003, 5:19am
You just find go into the world and click the sign of the person you want to
vote for.

Absolute Monarch

[View Quote]

absolute monarch

Aug 21, 2003, 5:20am
Uh, this is an AW sponsored world, there's no need to be so rude.

Anyways, I'm a guy, not a girl X_X

Absolute Monarch

[View Quote]

carlbanks

Aug 21, 2003, 10:48am
I'm sorry for being rude.

"absolute monarch" <absolutemonarch at sapphireestates.cjb.net> wrote in
message news:3f4472bb at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Uh, this is an AW sponsored world, there's no need to be so rude.
>
> Anyways, I'm a guy, not a girl X_X
>
> Absolute Monarch

[View Quote]

joeman

Aug 21, 2003, 2:47pm
You're always rude, then apologizes, maybe you should think before you talk?

-Joe