nomad objects again (Community)

nomad objects again // Community

1  |

adalex

Aug 12, 2003, 5:45pm
Does anybody have any nomad1 noriver objects or textures? or fall textures
for nopath objects or any nomad objects or anything?

calhoun

Aug 12, 2003, 6:28pm
I don't but I do know where to get one of his crv objects actually 4 of them
[View Quote]

imagine

Aug 12, 2003, 9:24pm
Hi :) I have nopaths, and the nofall1 and a ton of ntnl objects, The ntnl
objects are tunnel parts. I'm not sure but I think they are also nomads.
It's been so long since I got the objects. I also have a ton of textures
for them.

If you would like to come to Image when I am here, I will show you some of
what I have. If it's what you are looking for I will send them to you.

Imagine

"adalex" <adalexadalex291 at msn.com> wrote in
news:3f3943f5$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Does anybody have any nomad1 noriver objects or textures? or fall
> textures for nopath objects or any nomad objects or anything?

I should have more or less all his terrain objects lying around. I don't
have anything called noriver, but I do have his river set. I don't have any
fall textures, though.

Zipped the river set up:
http://kahnews.cjb.net/aw/river.zip

Hope it's okay with NoMad1.

KAH

adalex

Aug 13, 2003, 9:18pm
well i looked it up and its snoriver1 snoriver2 and snoriver3

"adalex" <adalexadalex291 at msn.com> wrote in news:3f3ac745$1
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> well i looked it up and its snoriver1 snoriver2 and snoriver3

Are you sure it's NoMad1's? I'm pretty sure I have all his stuff on my
disk, no trace of those objects you mention (unless they're renamed). Take
a look at the stuff in the zip, see if it's the same.