avatars 2002 booth submissions (Community)

avatars 2002 booth submissions // Community

1  |

xelag

Dec 30, 2002, 4:27am
Dear folks,

Thank you all who have submitted requests for booths at the Avatars
2002 event! Twice we posted here an article about this, and once in
the aw-newsletter. We also enlarged the booth area to accommodate all
of you.

Booths were assigned this year as a rule upon request, not
automatically. We did not clone previous years settings. This, in our
opininion, reflects better the interest of community members in
participating in our event. The response was excellent!

In principle, booth submissions are now closed, as previously
announced, since Xmas. We are very near the opening date and can not
enlarge the booth area easily, and we have our hands full with last
minute adjustments. Nevertheless, if for *serious* reasons you did
miss the announcements or for technical reasons were hindered and you
were not able to submit a booth request, you are still welcome to do
so. We will try to fit you in, if possible. Our submission form is
here:
http://www.ccon.org/conf02/aw/av02_avatars2002booth_form.html

We repeat our invitation to all of you to come and celebrate
J.R.R.Tolkien's 111-st aniversary: join us as a hobbit, elf, dwarf or
human (or even sheep or bird) on January 3rd - 5th in av02 in av02.

Alex Grigny de Castro (XelaG)
The Digital Space Commons
aw-avatars at digitalspace.com

18:00 VRT

[View Quote]

lady barbara

Jan 5, 2003, 8:41am
This email serves 2 purposes: First this is a test--I don't seem to be
getting all the emails I think I should be gettting!

Second--is it too late (probably is) to enter my world, Amberlin, for a
booth in Avatars2002???

Thanks!
--
Barbara Eisner
(amberinaluv)
barbeisner at msn.com

"lady barbara" <barbeisner at msn.com> wrote in
news:3e180bca at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> This email serves 2 purposes: First this is a test--I don't seem to be
> getting all the emails I think I should be gettting!
>
> Second--is it too late (probably is) to enter my world, Amberlin, for a
> booth in Avatars2002???

[FollowUp-To: general.discussion]

This is not an email, this is a newsgroup post :-)) And considering AV02
ends today, I'd say you missed your chance this year :-(( Better luck next
year!