Donator? (Community)

Donator? // Community

1  |

absolute monarch

Oct 28, 2002, 8:26am
Dear all,
I am hoping some generous person out there will be able to help
me out with this request. I'm looking for someone who can allow me CT in a
world, and allow me to do whatever I please in it..sorta giving to me..but
not. And be able to add another CT for me when necessary. But I may not be
using this for a while, not until G.E.T helps me out anywayz. So please
don't be suprised if it's empty for a while.

--

Thankyou for your attention.

Your's Faithfully,
Absolute Monarch
A.K.A The Evil Chaotic Lord of the Dead and Demons
338508
Mayor of Sapphire Estates - AW 18000s 16000w
Post in our Newsgroup:
Alumnus of Hell, Fields of Demonolotry and
Demonology

absolute monarch

Oct 29, 2002, 6:19am
just a p10/5..

[View Quote]

maki

Oct 29, 2002, 7:46pm
What are you planning on doing with it? I have a big world I don't do
anything with lol. I could just give you a ppw with ct so you could let
others use it if necessary. Nothing in it at the meantime, freaks, p30/10,
p40 if tom ever upgrades it ;)

maki awmaki.com
"absolute monarch" <Absolutemonarch at sapphireestates.cjb.net> wrote in
message news:3dbd1ed5 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Dear all,
> I am hoping some generous person out there will be able to
help
> me out with this request. I'm looking for someone who can allow me CT in a
> world, and allow me to do whatever I please in it..sorta giving to me..but
> not. And be able to add another CT for me when necessary. But I may not be
> using this for a while, not until G.E.T helps me out anywayz. So please
> don't be suprised if it's empty for a while.
>

> --
>
> Thankyou for your attention.
>
> Your's Faithfully,
> Absolute Monarch
> A.K.A The Evil Chaotic Lord of the Dead and Demons
> 338508
> Mayor of Sapphire Estates - AW 18000s 16000w
> Post in our Newsgroup:
> Alumnus of Hell, Fields of Demonolotry and
> Demonology

talisan

Oct 29, 2002, 9:20pm
*chuckles* Upgrading it and you don't do anything with it? AW Addict? *looks
guilty*

absolute monarch

Oct 30, 2002, 3:01am
Heh, im planning on using it as a prize..but the other 1 is p10/5...so then
the prizes r unfair
--

Thankyou for your attention.

Your's Faithfully,
Absolute Monarch
A.K.A The Evil Chaotic Lord of the Dead and Demons
338508
Mayor of Sapphire Estates - AW 18000s 16000w
Post in our Newsgroup:
Alumnus of Hell, Fields of Demonolotry and
Demonology

lol then, i dont mind taking the world :)

"absolute monarch" <Absolutemonarch at sapphireestates.cjb.net> wrote in
message news:3dbf75b3 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Heh, im planning on using it as a prize..but the other 1 is p10/5...so
then
> the prizes r unfair
> --
>
> Thankyou for your attention.
>
> Your's Faithfully,
> Absolute Monarch
> A.K.A The Evil Chaotic Lord of the Dead and Demons
> 338508
> Mayor of Sapphire Estates - AW 18000s 16000w
> Post in our Newsgroup:
> Alumnus of Hell, Fields of Demonolotry and
> Demonology

"absolute monarch" <Absolutemonarch at sapphireestates.cjb.net> wrote in
news:3dbf75b3 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Heh, im planning on using it as a prize..but the other 1 is p10/5...so
> then the prizes r unfair

Hmm, do I sense a problem with giving away borrowed worlds as prizes?

KAH

carlbanks

Oct 31, 2002, 7:43pm
TheBeans is doing a building Contest check out
http://www.awbeans.com/events.html for details they have a P_10/5 has a
prize and other cool prizes.

[View Quote]

absolute monarch

Nov 1, 2002, 2:58am
Carl, that did not need to be posted as a reply to this >_<. In regards to
KAH, it's only CT in the world....not actually giving them away
--

Thankyou for your attention.

Your's Faithfully,
Absolute Monarch
A.K.A The Evil Chaotic Lord of the Dead and Demons
338508
Mayor of Sapphire Estates - AW 18000s 16000w
Post in our Newsgroup:
Alumnus of Hell, Fields of Demonolotry and
Demonology

[View Quote]

maki

Nov 1, 2002, 3:06am
[View Quote] AM, he posted it because you're looking for a p10/5, go build something. :)

awmaki.com

j b e l l

Nov 2, 2002, 8:37am
What?
"Give me your world, well, don't give it, it will still be yours, because
you know the world password, oh, and I might not actually use it.. so what
do you say? can I have it?"

Didn't you used to own Utopia or something?

...my how times change..

-Your favorite troll.

"absolute monarch" <Absolutemonarch at sapphireestates.cjb.net> wrote in
message news:3dbd1ed5 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Dear all,
> I am hoping some generous person out there will be able to
help
> me out with this request. I'm looking for someone who can allow me CT in a
> world, and allow me to do whatever I please in it..sorta giving to me..but
> not. And be able to add another CT for me when necessary. But I may not be
> using this for a while, not until G.E.T helps me out anywayz. So please
> don't be suprised if it's empty for a while.
>

> --
>
> Thankyou for your attention.
>
> Your's Faithfully,
> Absolute Monarch
> A.K.A The Evil Chaotic Lord of the Dead and Demons
> 338508
> Mayor of Sapphire Estates - AW 18000s 16000w
> Post in our Newsgroup:
> Alumnus of Hell, Fields of Demonolotry and
> Demonology

j b e l l

Nov 2, 2002, 8:38am
WHAT?!

"Can You let me use it forever, I'm going to give it away as a prize?"

What happens when you promised someone a free world for a year, and the
owner wants it back?

Great Stragety, AM, since no one will donate prizes, borrow them!

-Your favorite Troll.
"absolute monarch" <Absolutemonarch at sapphireestates.cjb.net> wrote in
message news:3dbf75b3 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Heh, im planning on using it as a prize..but the other 1 is p10/5...so
then
> the prizes r unfair
> --
>
> Thankyou for your attention.
>
> Your's Faithfully,
> Absolute Monarch
> A.K.A The Evil Chaotic Lord of the Dead and Demons
> 338508
> Mayor of Sapphire Estates - AW 18000s 16000w
> Post in our Newsgroup:
> Alumnus of Hell, Fields of Demonolotry and
> Demonology

[View Quote]

absolute monarch

Nov 7, 2002, 3:11am
That, was Utopian Monarch you moron. I'm going in a 4 month cycle, allowing
the winner CT in the world. That is all, nothing more, nothing less.

By the way, it's "Strategy" not "stragety".