Not allowed to add to contacts when changing ppw. (Community)

Not allowed to add to contacts when changing ppw. // Community

1  |

carlbanks

Jul 5, 2002, 4:34pm
When going on a ppw I'm not allowed to add new contacts and when I'm not on
a ppw it dosen't allow me to add new contacts. Anyway to fix this? Also can
someone forward this is to beta

dion

Jul 5, 2002, 4:36pm
exit and re-enter activeworlds. if it doesn't work, reboot. It happens
sometimes to me, too. very strange bug.

[View Quote]

starbrak

Jul 7, 2002, 9:45am
Happens to me too. VERY strange. I usually restart AW.

Another odd thing is that when I open Command via the run command in the
Start menu or I get a blue screen (anything that fills the screen) my
graphics go screwy and blank patches appear all over the place. Whassup wit
dat?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Brak has arrived. Beware!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"starbrak" <trezek at optusnet.com.au> wrote in
news:3d2829e3$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Happens to me too. VERY strange. I usually restart AW.
>
> Another odd thing is that when I open Command via the run command in
> the Start menu or I get a blue screen (anything that fills the screen)
> my graphics go screwy and blank patches appear all over the place.
> Whassup wit dat?

Probably something your graphics adapter (vid card), AW's D3D instance
doesn't seem to be too keen of sharing the adapter with anything else. I
had AW pretty much snowcrashing me when the screensaver came up when I ran
3.1 with my old 4MB non-HAL vid card.