williams348 // User Search

1  |

Bot Help

Feb 18, 2003, 12:17pm
Hey I recently got into bot programming on AW with the VB wrapper. It's
great and all but I'm pretty clueless as what to do. KAH's simple chatbot
helps a lot but is there somewhere I can go to find out more on all of the
commands you can do with he vb aw sdk? Since grimmsoft.com isn't working
anymore I want to know if there's another source.

Is this feasable?

Feb 18, 2003, 1:14pm
----- Original Message -----
From: "wizard myrddin" <wizard at rdescape.com>
Newsgroups: bots
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 9:36 AM
Subject: Is this feasable?

> When I return from the USA in about the end of April I want to acquire a
bot
> that can perform object manipulations. By this I mean move objects, make
> object appear/Disappear, in general a bot that can be easy to be user
> programed via a GUI and is fast working in world.
>
> As a extra and myself not knowing much about bots, one that can interact
> with a sql database.
>
> Anyway any thought if this is possible would be welcome.

The first part about object manipulation is definitely possible. A preston
could do that but the part about the sql database I know nothing about.

Magsbot classes

Mar 3, 2003, 10:29pm
Add me to the list, I'm interested in joining the class too
:-)

A!!CT Coming back.

Nov 28, 2003, 1:40pm
Wow... I usually avoid posting on the newsgroups for threads like this one.

When I read the first post on this thread you could already tell the
direction this was going in. Then I read bruce's first post and saw that he
made reference to VWTV.. I figured 'ok that's nothing new..'

Then the next post by bruce it's all about VWTV... saying that we're an
anti-a!!ct world, we attack other worlds, and that we're overall full of
hatred... I was about to stop reading at this point but the accusations only
got better from this point on...

The next post bruce stated that they don't hate anyone and that it's really
us that hates them... yet I don't see any VWTV staff members using this
thread put down a!!ct as bruce continues to make accusations about VWTV. I
even recall ep0ch, the only other VWTV staff member to post in this thread
apologizing to bruce for starting this thread which I don't think he even
noticed...

Do the accusations stop there... no - now by bruce VWTV is accused of
throwing an anti-a!!ct party and all of the sudden we have hackers who were
trying to shut down a!!ct during the time it crashed... *rolls eyes*

Look bruce I'm not sure what conflict you have with ep0ch and donations or
whatever but that's no reason to take out your anger on VWTV just because
ep0ch happens to work at our station.

I don't allow anti-a!!ct talk in VWTV nor have I since that last dispute we
had so long ago.. why you want to try and open old wounds and bring this all
back I don't understand...

VWTV Link Change

Nov 28, 2003, 1:46pm
Virtual World Television (VWTV) now has a new link. We've recently purchased
a domain and switched hostings. Please update all VWTV and VWOD screens with
the new link below:

Website: http://www.vwtv.org
Forum: http://forum.vwtv.org

VWTV: create picture tv.vwtv.org/ update=10
VWOD: create picture od.vwtv.org/ update=10; activate url
od.vwtv.org/vwod.php target=aw_3d
(don't forget the slash at the end of the url!)

VWOD (Virtual World On Demand) is an awesome script that allows you to
choose the show or movie you want to watch. All you have to do is put the
VWOD into a picture object and click the screen.

Enjoy! :-)
- WiLLiAmS348 (327979)

THE TRUTH IS HERE!!!!!

Nov 30, 2003, 2:08pm
I find it incredibly funny how you preach to the community so much that
you're not a liar or an ass and here you go again denying you were there at
all last night... I can guarantee that was you there no matter how much
trash you post in these newsgroups about your denial...

I also find it entertaining how much effort you're putting into trying to
hurt VWTVs image before you leave.. I don't know what your problem is and
why you can't come to peace or drop the topic and leave VWTV alone for once
but it's very entertaining how you're bent over backward to put VWTV down...

Now your next post will be something like "VWTV STARTED IT ALL IT'S THEIR
FAULT" but no... you came into the world.. you and blue - anything that was
said in VWTV SM was caused by your presence... and it actually was YOU that
was there. So I ask that you stop interfering with VWTV and just leave the
community without causing so much of a hassle... I can't speak for everyone
but I've had enough of you...

The VWTV Network

Feb 1, 2004, 5:46pm
Ever want to start your own TV station but never knew how well here's your
chance! :-)

Go to http://network.vwtv.org/ for more information on joining!